These are super easy to make, and once you get the hang of it you’ll be able to make dozens in a short time.
An old manager taught me how to make these what seems like ages ago, and now I always have to make them every Halloween! It wasn’t until this year that I added the lights, such a brilliant idea!
Watch the video below and get your pumpkin making groove on!
Other fun alternatives to the pumpkin:
- use white paper and make ghosts
- use green paper and make witches (can add a hat and broomstick too)
- use white or yellow paper and paint black cats on the outside (make sure it’s thin enough for the light to shine through)
- cut patterns, or other shapes
- can be used for a multitude of other holidays (christmas, easter, birthdays!)
Those are just a few of the ideas I came up with, but the possibilities are endless. Have and get creating!